17 goals

jRuutu

60 games played - 17 goals. Can I get three goals in the last 12 games? If that happens, this season will be the first season I reach the magical 20 goals mark. I have tried to reach that number every season, but the closest I got was 19 in S83. When I look at my career numbers: I have scored a total of 106 goals in my career, 50 of those are on the powerplay. I wanted to be a difference-maker on the powerplay when I reached VHL, so it's nice to see I have been able to score a large portion of my goals on the powerplay, but I should still have more goals; I have reached 15 goals only three times in my career so far. That is not good enough for a player who wants to be known as a powerplay weapon.

In other news, I need 37 hits in 12 games to reach 1000 career hits. That might be a tough one to reach, but we will see. Still, almost 1000 hits is a surprise as I never really worked on my checking game. I finish my checks if an opportunity comes, but I do not necessarily go out looking for hits. Perhaps, in the end, I turned out to be more of a two-way defender.