Where Did It Go?

John Cimarno

John Richards, I known goal scorer and former VHLM star, has been seen last taking the garbage out of his great grandmas place. Ever since he hasn't been able to find his great grandma. His grandmas name is @sadieand she is one of the oldest farts around. She enjoys breakdancing like the hip cool kids nowadays and dunking in basketball. She stands at an astonishingly tall for grandma height, 4'8 and has a vertical of 78 inches. Sadie is truly gangster. 

Her great grandson, me of course, is too handsome to forget that his stove was on so he sat and watched his house burn but forgot his brother @kirbithan was still in the fire. John's brother took an L there. John proceeded to hit the gritty before realizing that his brother was climbing out of the flames and screaming no balogna. That's when I knew, I was in love with Dom Toretto. 

Dom and I had something in common, we were both bald. That's why my wig is in my foot beneath my sandal socks for real bbg. Mr G walked in and said Damien will slap the holy ghost outta me and I laughed then proceeded to ping pong on my brother named Kirby. He bad at Fortnite. One day Richards found it and left it behind so no one knows where it went. We are all asking where did it go? The real question is, why did it not go and to that I say Amen brother.