rambling at the end of the week, almost end of season

ROOKIE745

It's that time again, seasons almost over and I need to talk about something to make sure I cap for the week, so close to the end but still got a little further to walk. Ori's career is almost at it's end and it's been one heck of a ride. From the drafts to free agency and for his last season finally being able to play with the person who brought me here three years ago, hard to believe it's been that long already eh? There's five games left in the regular season and at this point pretty good idea will Ori will finish in terms of career totals, Ori's hit 15 goals for a third time in his career, hoping he can score at least one ore to set a career high for himself in his final season, one assist away from hitting 50 for a sixth time in his career as well. He's already above a point per game for this season even if he fails to score in the last five games (please don't let that happen though). 80 points is possible so I hope he can at least make it there for one last time. Ori should finish in the 560 points range with 150+ goals and 400+ assists, I am sad he won't finish his career at or above a point per game, part of that is just jumping in early onto a rebuilding team, but the other part is probably not going with a meta build, still he did reach 92 points stayed above a point per game for six seasons so can't be to mad. Will be different when I do my next play. Anyway I think I've filled the word count and can claim this for my last update of the week, see you guys for playoffs!!

(word count 305)