EU down to wire

Scurvy

With just a few games left in the season the EU conference is battling it out like crazy with four way run for first between Warsaw, Moscow, Prague, and Davos.  The always deadly Moscow Menace are again and again at the top of the standings and have a real shot at winning the division.  Amazing goalie in Papa Emeritus, some stud defense, and scoring threats in Nico Pearce and Tomas Sogaard will make Moscow a threat to anyone in the playoffs. 

Rival Warsaw has been flying offensively lately and in the last few games Wumbo and the D have played well.  EU Leading 230 goals the Preds have relied on offense to beat clubs at the expense of D sometimes.  The silent assassin, Girts Galvins has erupted on the scene and is a proven playoff performer.  Great offense and goalie, the only question is can their defense step up for a deep playoff run.  I think so (but I am biased)

Prague was the club that I had picked at pre-season to be a real threat in the EU, and I was right.  They have been lighting it up lately and are currently tied for 3rd in EU with Davos.  Prague is super scary and can compete with any club.  Such talent on the front end with Godlander, Kotkakoivu, Fire, Laperriere,and Jason.  On D there led by Kovalchuk and Jokinen and in goal they are steady with Wallob.  

Davos has been super streaky as of late and had some tough losses that bounced them back in the standings a bit.  They have been climbing and lowering the standings all season but have always remained in reach for first.  With amazing talent all over Davos play is top notch and they have sone serious grit to deal with as well with Vinny Detroit and Jake Thunder.  

I feel that any of the above four teams could be the EU champ and its awesome to see such competition in the conference.  

Prediction: EU Cup champ - Warsaw.