Wolves back in playoffs

Greg_Di

The season is over and the Wolves are in the playoff hunt again. This year they enter the playoffs in a wildcard spot and will face off against the Seattle Bears.

It will be an interesting series as the Wolves had a significant higher point total but the Bears are known to be always dangerous in the playoffs. If the Wolves are to win this series they will have to get output from Henry Eagles. The former first overall first round pick will have to showcase his offensive skills and put a few pucks in the back of the net.

"I feel good for this years playoff, we have a solid team and I think we can surprise alot of people " says Henry " I keep getting better every game and currently enjoying my game, we go into this series with high confidence and the belief that we can beat any team. It would be a massive disappointment if we get eliminated in the wildcard, so I will be doing whatever I can to help us win"

In last years playoffs, Henry put up 5 points in 7 games and he will be hoping to do much better in this best of 5 wild card series.