Absolute Nonsense

John Cimarno

This article is going to be about complete nonsense like all of my other articles. I went to my locker room in Stockholm and saw president Clinton in his office while Ovechkin had the basketball on the court. I walked to Poland and cried because Yachty already took the wock to Poland. This was when I knew that I had been outsmarted by the spanish man named Spanish Man. Fernando then proceeded to Feliz Navidad and disappeared through my home into the garbage can of my rats cage. This is why I only scored 20 goals this season. I had rats on my cats on my bats on my hats, it was tragic. 

One day my VHL career will end and it will be epic. No one will remember Richards and that's because he was Estonian not Canadian. He only said he was Canadian because he wanted to play for the Canadian National Team during International play. His socks are wet. Arms strong, knees are heavy there's blood on his jersey already. Richards should be a popstar. One time I heard him sing to the hockey gods, he sang California Gurls. 

This has been absolute nonsense and I hope it made whoever reads this laugh or at least lose some brain cells.