Ran'Dom' Thoughts

Dom

- WC season, will Molotov make it to the team this time? I'm confident he will but I haven't compared with other players.

- Don't worry @Lemorse7I didn't forget your MS paint sig, busy Christmas time

- I'm rushing my PTs as its Christmas.

- Happy Christmas! (bit late?)

- Is it finally Moscow's season? I think they have good odds.

- If Chicago loose in first round, Malmo gets a better pick, go DC go!

- Molotov reached a career high but still is pretty mid imo, I'm expecting better from him in the future.

- Off-season tournaments are starting soon, this will keep us interested during the off-season.

Article Review:  I am going to start with the title, this is a great play on words and has potential at becoming a longer standing stream of articles.  Beyond the obvious understanding that this list of random thoughts is just an exercise in getting enough words on the page to get an approved article.  Yet in its' simplicity it does express a number of things important to the player.  Personal performance, potential impacts to the team based on playoff results, and off season hopes.  If this was a little more developed it would have deserved a higher rank.

Definitely think about making this an article series.  Could do Ran"Dom" thoughts on the Offseason, on the Draft, on the Scoring Leaders, on the Playoffs, and so on.

Give this article a 6/10