Juan Ceson to forego retirement and join Mexico City

Thunder

There was a battle royal amongst VHLM GM’s and AGM’s fighting for the honor of having free agent Juan Ceson, @dylanjj37, join their team.  If you are interested in the play by play, you can find it in the article folder.  For those who have been following the suspense in the Las Vegas locker room, this is the cap to the drama.

Unfortunately for @Blazzer, and @Jason kranz, their efforts to keep Juan came up short.  Blazzer put up a good fight and Jason supported her every step of the way, but in the end it came down to the contest.  Even with @badcolethetitan pushing hard for Juan Ceson to join Mexico City, it appeared Blazzer was going to keep Juan for another season.  Everything Cole presented, Blazzer was able to counter and she kept things interested.  Cole fired back with character games which seemed to get Juan’s attention.  And then, it came down to the fight to the death.

I must admit, when I started reading the play by play, I was a little concerned my friend Juan would eliminate me early on, especially after losing the first fight to Amkin but luckily I was spared.  And once being spared, it was “game-on.”  Some self reflecting, good fires, and a whole lot of luck, it finally ended with a victory and now its time to celebrate.

Bienvenido a Mexico, Señor Juan Ceson!

234 words

On 12/26/2022 at 10:45 PM, Thunder said:

There was a battle royal amongst VHLM GM’s and AGM’s fighting for the honor of having free agent Juan Ceson, @dylanjj37, join their team.  If you are interested in the play by play, you can find it in the article folder.  For those who have been following the suspense in the Las Vegas locker room, this is the cap to the drama.

Unfortunately for @Blazzer, and @Jason kranz, their efforts to keep Juan came up short.  Blazzer put up a good fight and Jason supported her every step of the way, but in the end it came down to the contest.  Even with @badcolethetitan pushing hard for Juan Ceson to join Mexico City, it appeared Blazzer was going to keep Juan for another season.  Everything Cole presented, Blazzer was able to counter and she kept things interested.  Cole fired back with character games which seemed to get Juan’s attention.  And then, it came down to the fight to the death.

I must admit, when I started reading the play by play, I was a little concerned my friend Juan would eliminate me early on, especially after losing the first fight to Amkin but luckily I was spared.  And once being spared, it was “game-on.”  Some self reflecting, good fires, and a whole lot of luck, it finally ended with a victory and now its time to celebrate.

Bienvenido a Mexico, Señor Juan Ceson!

234 words

muy bien!