KRZY’s Random Thoughts

KRZY

I don’t really have anything specific down to one topic to talk about this week in particular so I’m gonna take some time and ramble about multiple things VHL and league related.

Well as the holidays wind down , the off season build adjustments for Todd Cooke. Going into S87 I’m hoping I can come in and build off what was a semi successful learning experience. Both in where Cooke lacked In his build and also what stats seem to matter more . Ideally I’d love for Cooke to up his point goal and assist total from last season . As well as excel on the defensive side of the puck too. I’ve said it from the beginning my goal was to be an impact power forward and I want to accomplish that more then ever . The Christmas TPE will go a long way in helping accomplish those goals !

Looking at the LA Stars future it honestly looks bright we have multiple players progressing and continuing to grow every single week . Along with the young talent we have coming in I’m excited to see what the future holds and if LA can take that ever elusive step forward . 

Next we’ll take a look back to Oslo in the VHLE , we’re in the Semi Finals after Sweeping the Istanbul red wolves in the wildcard round. That series was an absolute barn burner with Oslo ultimately outscoring the Red Wolves 14-6 over two games . Now Oslo will have to turn our focus to regular season powerhouse the Cologne Express. Currently that series is knotted up at a game a piece both going to Overtime . Although this series is tied Cologne holds a significant shot advantage over the 2 games , but much like all season Oslo refuses to give up and I am extremely proud of where we are right now after it looked like the wheels were gonna fall off and we would suffer a championship hangover this season when we struggled early.

No matter how the playoffs shake out for Oslo , They are set up for a successful Season next year in season 87 . With multiple high end prospects coming in or on the cusp of breaking into the VHLE , combine that with the 7 draft picks in S87 and 5 in S88 the Storm seem to be equipped to be competitive for the next few seasons. 

One thing I know forsure is I can’t hold back the excitement I have right now both as a player and as a manager in the VHLE , My player is up and coming and on the cusp of breaking through . And I’m part of a great management group and learning from an extremely good mentor that has put together a successful organization in Oslo ! @JB123 yes I’m talking about you ! Thank you for everything you’ve done and how much you’ve taught me about everything in this league ! 

For a guy that didn’t really know anything about sim hockey or sim leagues when I joined the VHL back in S83 I think I’m finally finding my footing as a community member. Combine that with the fact that I legitimately enjoy working as an AGM and building my player up . I don’t think I can ever see myself leaving here .