London Press Conference

JCarson

Week of Jan 8, 2023

Welcome to the New Year, hoping we get a few more people answering these press conferences.

1) We are in the first week of 2023, do you see yourself being part of the VHL experience on Dec 31 2023?

2) Would you refer someone you know to the VHL, if no why not?

3) What would be your response if Dil decided to trade you during the offseason?

4) What are you planning o doing during the offseason?

5) What is one area that you think the Management team needs to prioritize for Season 87?

6) What area of play is your player working to improve and why?

21 minutes ago, JCarson said:

Week of Jan 8, 2023

Welcome to the New Year, hoping we get a few more people answering these press conferences.

1) We are in the first week of 2023, do you see yourself being part of the VHL experience on Dec 31 2023?

2) Would you refer someone you know to the VHL, if no why not?

3) What would be your response if Dil decided to trade you during the offseason?

4) What are you planning o doing during the offseason?

5) What is one area that you think the Management team needs to prioritize for Season 87?

6) What area of play is your player working to improve and why?

1. Man I hope so! Barely been here 6 months and I'm planning to stick around. 

2. I've got one recruit and I've been asking around but to no avail. 

3. I guess I wouldn't be mad if he could get a veteran goalie to take over instead of an unproven Teno. 

4. Earning as much TPE as possible to continue my build. 

5. Not sure. Haven't been paying too much attention to that part of it. 

6. Currently reaction time since that seems to be one of the most impactful skills for a goalie. 

1.  Hell Yeah!! I love it here. 

2.  I have referred two people.  One was Jake Thunder and he's killing it, the other languished in the VHLM and only clicked weekly before quitting.  I still try to recruit from my pool of friends and wil continue trying.

3. Having played two seasons with him in Warsaw, I have dirt, and would use it if he tried to trade me. lol.

4. Start banking TPE for depreciation

5. Well. I am hijacking your presser for TPE as we didn't have one this week (so far).  I think you guys are very underrated and have some great pieces.  Nalwa and Reinhart are legit All-Star defensmen, Davis is a stud in net (and my fantasy goalie), and some good players up front.  Maybe a shutdown defensive center could help but I think your team is pretty good.

6. Well I am banking TPE but want to get my defense up a little bit more.  We are short defenseman in Warsaw and I need to work on being a better shut down man.  

Thanks for letting me chirp in here.  Best of luck next year and happy new year!!