Finals!

Greg_Di

The Wolves fairy-tale playoff run continues as they have just beat Chicago 4-3 to advance to the finals. They will now face off against Prague in the Continental cup.

"It's a great feeling to be in this position. We beat some very talented teams who were expected to dominate us" Henry said "We managed to pull through and showcase our skills and here we are, going to the finals. I know the fans back home are super excited and we hope to finish this story with a happy ending"

The Wolves have been playing well based on goaltenders Fuhr stellar play in the post season

"We wouldn't be in this position without Fuhr" Henry continues " He has been amazing for us and won games on his own, we feel very confident having a player of his caliber between the pipes"

The Wolves will now have to pull out 4 more wins against a very strong Prague team. Most experts predict this will be a tight and hard fought series which could go the full distance.

" Many are predicting a full series but I disagree" Henry says " If we play as well as we did against Calgary and Chicago then I predict this series will be done in 5 games, I have full confidence in our team"