Logan Foley talks with his dad

WildfireMicro

Logan Foley watches some wrestling on TV as his father Jack Foley comes into the living room of thier old family home. Logan had decided to visit his family in the offseason before he had to head out to the VHL Junior Tournament again, and they had all just finished dinner.

"So you have to leave next week?" His father asks a bit sadly

"Yeah I have to." Logan says "like I said, I'll play where I am drafted to play. However, it is still not as far as when I possibly play for the European league."

"Yeah son that is going to be white the culture shock for you, and I half expect you to bring home a girl from there"

"Heh maybe" Logan chuckles, then get serious "look I know you and mom miss me a lot when I am gone, but honestly this has been a dream of mine for many years-"

"Hey don't justify it to me, you don't have to!" Jack says as he puts a hand on his son's shoulder "nothing makes us happier then seeing just how good you are doing, so go out there and be great for us!"

"Thanks dad" Logan says as they share a quick hug "I will make you both proud!"