S86-87 Offseason interview with AirRig GoodBrandSun

With Season 86 finally over and we are now deep into the off season, we found time to speak with Calgary Wranglers star defenseman AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment, who recently received an invitation to join the Season 86 Team Canada at the World Championship!

Reporter: Hello AirRig! Good to see you! Congratulations on your invitation to join Team Canada at the Worlds! How are you feeling and what are your plans for the upcoming tournament?

AG: Hello. It always feel nice to be able to represent your country at the World Stage. I didn't get the chance last tournament. It's going to be a fun tournament. I will enjoy my experience and help Team Canada bring home the Gold.

Reporter: How do you plan to prepare for Season 87 after a shorten post season in Season 86?

AG:  Well, playing for Team Canada is a good start! I will be in more of a game shape than heading into Season 86 since I'll be playing some meaningful games and hockey, which I did not have last off season. Not much is going to change in my routine. Work hard. Play hard. Enjoy the game of hockey!

Reporter: Best of luck in the World Championship!

[Word count 204]