KRZY RAMBLINGS

KRZY

So I don’t really have 1 specific media spot idea but I have a lot to talk about .

First and foremost the Oslo Storm won the Renaissance Cup ! Going back to back becoming the first VHLE team to win back to back cups ! While the S85 Storm were favoured all year and almost a lock to win the cup from the first game of that season . S86 was not that clear cut ! Oslo struggled out of the gate and at one point we sat 7th for a period of time . We honestly expected set backs but not like that . Just before the deadline when it looked like the wheels were gonna fall off the Storm had a decision to make either sell the team and prepare for future seasons or go all in on this season and try to make a run out of it ! We decided to go for it and made a move to bring in Rhys Trenton and Vinny Lecavalier. That move along with veteran Sebastian Dokis pretty much falling into our lap changed the storm’s trajectory. From then on Olso continued to climb the standings ultimately finishing 4th overall . In the wild card they made quick work of Istanbul in a high scoring series . The next round was the real test they faced the best team all year long the Cologne Express and to Everyone’s surprise defeated them in 6 games . The Cup final would see them go to Rome to face the gladiators. This was a back and forth series from game 1 to 7 . At one point the storm were down 3-1 in the series , but much like the regular season they showed perseverance and their never say die attitude and came back to win in 7 games ! This season was so rewarding for myself personally as I got to see the work @JB123and myself ( mostly JB ) put in to having a competitive team result in the Storm proving they had what it took to repeat !

Todd Cooke is gearing up for the ProAm to see where he stands going into Season 87 . I’m hoping for a big sophomore season as I have earned a lot of TPE this off season and put in a lot of work trying to make Cooke better for this upcoming season . Hopefully that success will help LA turn in a productive season where they turn around their recent misfortunes aswell ! 

I don’t know about you guys but I personally am looking forward to seeing how S87 will go ! With Oslo trying for a three peat . Cooke hopefully breaking out in the VHL this season , and so much more interesting this happening going into next season . One of the things I’m more interested in then usual is this seasons draft class as it looks stronger then usual with a lot of promise going forward! I believe Season 87 is shaping up to be a good one , and one that I hope to achieve more growth as a player and in management as well

Stay tuned folks