Partying over; now back to training

Greg_Di

The hangover of winning the Continental cup is over for Henry Eagles and the Wolves as they are back in training camp looking at repeating this season. The Wolves will look much different heading into the start of this season as two of their biggest contributors for the cup run last season have been traded away. Cheese and Leduc have been moved due to salary cap constraints and the Wolves will need to figure out who will step up and fill the void.

"It was tough losing those two guys but that is the business. We have to stay cap compliant so we had to move them" Henry says " I look forward to the new group of players coming in and working on building chemistry with them. I also think we have some great players from last years team that can step up and fill the void those 2 left such as Maple and Bouchard. I still think we have a great chance of repeating if we all play to our potential"

It will be interesting to see how the champions start of the season and if the moves they made in the off-season will keep them competitive. The season starts in a few shorts weeks so stay tuned to see if the Wolves can once again win the Continental cup.