Kirby Mini Rambles: Way Too Early Recreate Ideas

kirbithan

N0m6qe1fqO3DH1_rTW770GcI3iL3z_Mn1zBsyhLKf6ZuH2zcaMvkZMan8U7iKvfh7I0iSAaFGzU2UDTHtZHH90SIj_dXBJqJ7NlDUPZ543a7TSSYV29pmNo1c_zioes2-nPcSmOONqFvuB7cMxxAA0YV2k7TEIdnfoLBwry3EdYKt8d0TC5_EDnUyZwxtw

I realize I am just now entering my first season in the VHL after one year in the E and two in the M— the first of a very long eight-season career, hopefully— but I’m already starting to think about what I want to do when Lachlan eventually hangs up the skates and retires. First off, I honestly think picking goaltender was the best option for my first player, as their builds are fairly simple and I don’t have to deal with hybrid attributes as of right now. It was a nice introduction to the VHL and sim leagues in general. Once I recreate, of course I’m going to explore my options as a skater as there are many builds to choose from. I’m fairly certain I want to make a defenseman, and to make him VHFL worthy, at least. 

I already have two ideas picked out for my potential next player: Riley McAdams, an offensive defenseman who I created for a friend’s and my fictional beer league team: the Sea Dragons. As well as River Harrington, a two-way defenseman I came up with just for the VHL. Riley’s render would be Jamie Drysdale and River’s would be Vince Dunn. They both have their respective backstories already, but since there’s still a year in real time left in Lachlan’s career, luckily I have a lot of time before I have to make a decision!

Spoiler

Word count: 234