Goal Set

Greg_Di

Henry Eagles in a pre-season interview has announced his goals for this upcoming season. He mentioned that this season he is ready to say that he expects to hit 90+ points on the season and also wants to win an individual award after winning the continental cup last season.

" I always try to set goals for myself every season and goals that I know I am capable of reaching" Henry says " 90+ points seems like a lofty goal in my 3rd season but I believe I can get it done. I have been training hard this off-season and I think this is a goal I can strive for an actually hit"

Last season Henry set his goal for 60+ points but only managed 58 on the season. Setting it at 90+ this season has many wondering if he can even come close as he only improved by 27 points from his rookie to his sophomore season. What it will come down to is what line he will be playing on and how many minutes he plays a night. He did improve last season with increased playing time and we will see if he is able to once again improve on his point total.