Siyan Yasilievich Named Captain for Davos 3rd Season in a Row

badcolethetitan

Siyan Yasilievich Named Captain for Davos 3rd Season in a Row

Siyan.png

Captaincy Announcement

Just a couple hours ago, Siyan was named the captain for the upcoming S87 season for the HC Davos Dynamo, marking his 3rd time as captain for the team. He was asked by the media his thoughts on being named the captain and expectations for the season, to which he replied, "I'm glad to be named the captain for the third season in a row. I feel like I've found my footing in the VHL and I'm ready to make the huge jump this season into becoming a superstar defenseman. I'll for sure have to do a bit more heavy lifting this season, as a lot of the responsibility is going to fall on me if this team sinks or swims, and I am ready to take that responsibility. I expect to be a playoff team, and anything short of that is a failure in my books. This season is on me, if I'm able to show up and do what I'm supposed to and more, we'll go far. Otherwise, I'll shoulder all the blame for this season as I was brought in to lead the team to success, which I promise I will do."

Siyan Yasilievich currently has 166 points in 216 games with the HC Davos Dynamo, including an EU Conference Finals appearance last season. Coming off a career high season, with 70 points in 72 games, Siyan should be able to eclipse a point-per-game player in the first time in his career and be able to be in contention for a couple awards potentially at the end of the season.