London United Press Conference

JCarson

Week of Feb 5 2023

1) How do you feel your player is doing so far in the season?

2) We face Vancouver 4 times in our first 18 games, we have already won one game, how many do you expect us to take over the season series?

3) Our starting lines seem to be doing well. That being said do you expect Dil to make line changes before the end of the season?

4) Dil generally agrees to do something stupid if we win the championship, what would be your suggestion for this year?

5) Will Yun Chiang have a career best season?

6) Molly the Cat has set a goal of 50 goals and 100 points on the season, do they succeed?

Bonus Question: Do you have any player goals you would like to share?

1 hour ago, JCarson said:

Week of Feb 5 2023

1) How do you feel your player is doing so far in the season?

2) We face Vancouver 4 times in our first 18 games, we have already won one game, how many do you expect us to take over the season series?

3) Our starting lines seem to be doing well. That being said do you expect Dil to make line changes before the end of the season?

4) Dil generally agrees to do something stupid if we win the championship, what would be your suggestion for this year?

5) Will Yun Chiang have a career best season?

6) Molly the Cat has set a goal of 50 goals and 100 points on the season, do they succeed?

Bonus Question: Do you have any player goals you would like to share?

1.  So far Leonard is above a PPG which is usually how he starts a season.  Hopefully he keeps it up but the past two seasons had him drop below.  Much different player now though with all that new TPE!

2.  I expect you all to go 3-1 vs Vancouver.  Too good of a team to sweep but the United are looking strong!

3.  I think there may be some slight changes as players establish themselves more throughout the season.  Depending on standings, there may be experimentation before playoffs as well.

4.  A media spot where he writes love letters to each player about how amazing they were this season and how much they mean to him.  Descriptive details about watching them play and working with them overall. 

5.  He is on pace to crush his previous seasons and though it is early, I think he will!  He made big changes so it will be fun to see the results.

6.  I'm going to guess 57 goals, 102 points!  You got this!  I'm hoping Leonard maintains a PPG and gets at least 40 assists.  He is a playmaker.