Stockholm Vikings Interesting stats so far

WildfireMicro

Hey guys and gals and everything in between WildfireMicro here to quickly look at notable Stockholm Vikings stats. The Vikings are currently third in the VHLE with a 17-8-5 record, sitting behind the Oslo Storm who are 22-7-1. Currently thier leading scorer is Apex Bridges III, who has 15 goals and 21 assists. My player Logan Foley has 6 goals and 8 assists, and is second on the team in hits with 68. He has also spent 20 minutes in the penalty box, but that makes sense for the player who's render is a professional wrestler in Mick Foley. Jarno Lappi leads the team in in penalty minutes with 46, which is 16 more then the next player in Jacob Stone who has 30.

Jarno Lappi is also tied for the most hits with John Poremba Jr, both of them having 77 hits . In terms of goalies, Travis Clark has a 12-5-5 record with a 0.933 save percentage and a 2.14 GAA. He also have 2 shutouts. His backup Jay Saucey has an 8-5-3 record and a 0.938 save percentage and a 2.01 GAA. Right now the Vikings are in a really good spot, but I feel like they would want a better seed then the third seed. The Express will be hard to beat however, and seems to be the Vikings kryptonite as I don't think we have been able to beat them yet. However I do think we can do good stuff in the playoffs, so thank you for reading and I hope to see you all on the ice!