Here is that Article I Meant to Make

Aimee

What has Jesse Teno been up to this past week? Not a whole lot, to be honest. Still just barely holding onto a winning record and not having the greatest of games. Nothing spectacular but, as everyone keeps pointing out, it’s just their second season and it’s going to take time to be as good as the well-seasoned veterans. I just hope that seasoning comes with a bit more than salt and pepper next time around.

As for my life in the VHL, it’s been pretty dead too. Work has kept me busy but I have managed to make content and keep up my TPE earnings. Depending on when I make claims and when the updaters approve, I keep shifting between 5th and 7th for TPE in my class. But I think I can safely say that at the end of the each week, I’m probably in 5th once all is said and done.

154 words for week ending 2/12/2023

17 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Were you always that high?? I swear you've done a whole heck of a lot of catching up since your draft at least.

For the longest time I sat in 7th and in the last few weeks I finally passed NSG and Acyd. I'm also the highest ranked first gen in my class. *toot toot* lol