Rip's mid season progress?

Scurvy

For this weeks quick VHL article I want to highlight VHLM rookie Rip Wheeler @ScottyP (good and bad).  Now ScottP is a friend in real life, and it took some convincing from me for a long time to get him to join the VHL because I knew he would dig it if given the chance.  So at 38 games into the season let’s check and see his progress.

Stat Line:   So far in 38 games he has 12 goals 20 assists 32 points….45 PIM and 91 hits.  Not too shabby truly on a struggling Las Vegas club.  There is some power houses in their division and they have found themselves in some tough games.  

Now as far as TPE earning he has been doing a decent job and still struggles with just what to do and what to write about.  He also bitches about finding time, but I call bullshit on that because he stares at Twitter a minimum of 4 hours a day.  LOL

He is currently ranked 15th overall in the upcoming draft and will need to max his TPE earnings to raise his profile if he wants to go early.  Overall, I am happy with Rip’s progress and I am excited the VHL obtained and interested player who will be around for years to come.