All roads lead to Rome (and to the Cup) ep.57 (The prospects part I)

Baby Boomer

Welcome everyone,

A couple of episodes ago, I talked about the big prospects pool the Rome Gladiators have and in the next couple of episodes, I will talk about every single one of them. In this first part of this mini series, I will explore the young career of the goalie, Matthew McCagg @Jack kidd. Matthew is currently playing in the VHLM with the Ottawa Lynx. He got drafted in the seventh round 63rd overall by the Lynx and he never left the team since. McCagg was the back up goaile in S85 and he only played 19 games, winning 12 of them, losing 6 and losing 1 in overtime. In S86, he played all the 72 games and won 50 of them. The Ottawa Lynx made the playoffs this season, but lost in the final to the San Diego Marlins 4-1. McCagg won 9 of the 16 games he played. Finally, in S87, he currently has 26 wins in 38 games. During his three seasons he played with Ottawa, Matthew McCagg has a save percentage of 0,911% and an average of goals against of 2,40. We are really excited to have him in the net next season.

Thanks everyone, see you next week and let's go Gladiators!!!