How It's Going

Subject056

I just joined the VHLM this season and my player Liv Slater has played more than half way through the season with the Houston Bulls. I’m enjoying the season so far and the league! Our team’s locker room has been great for morale and camaraderie. Our team’s locker room on discord has been pretty active and keeps me engaged. The TPE earnings were a little confusing at first but I have a solid GM and AGM that have given some good advice for builds and TPE. The overview explaining the TPE earnings on the forms were laid out nicely and easy to understand. My player has been pretty average, but as far as TPE earnings go I haven’t been too bad at getting TPE. I’m looking forward to getting into more TPE earning tasks per week so I can continue to work on my players build with the advice I’ve been given. Hopefully pumping more TPE into my players' build going forward will help mold her into a better offensive defense man/woman on the ice! I’m interested in seeing how the rest of the season will play out for both my team and player.