1. The Hounds committed themselves to buying this week, spending two picks in S70 for defenseman Finnegan MacBurn. Is this a good move? Do we have what it takes to win it all?
Yes the Hounds will prevail and win the S69 Founder's Cup. Macburn is a championship named player if I ever read one. So yes this is a very good move.
2. Speculation about team management has escalated this week, with @GlowyGoat making his nickname "berocka is a racist" and "gustav is a stalinist" on a couple separate occasions. Who's a bigger concern, myself or @berocka? Who gets overthrown first?
Glowygoat is just trying to take the spotlight off the team with his off ice antics. Probably Glowygoat as he comes across as more of a loose cannon. Why can't we have have both of you overthrown? 😉
3. Which team would the Hounds beat easily in the playoffs?
Las Vegas Aces. Since we're.not located in San Jose.
4. Which team would you least want us to face in the playoffs?
Philadelphia Reapers , the name gives me chills.
5. You have to describe hockey to someone unfamiliar with the sport in 10 words or fewer. What do you say?
Ice skating. Use stick to hit rubber circle in net.
6. Pick any VHL player whose build you'd like to emulate and tell me who it is and why (if you don't know your VHL players, now is the time to do some research!).
i would like Milos Slavik to emulate Matthew Borigina the great Helsinki Titan. I admired his work ethic and his players all around game. Despite the fact I despise the VHL team. I can respect the quality of talent they've produced over the seasons. Hopefully Slavik can be half the player Borigina was.