Line brawl

22 hours ago, vincentlg2007 said:

Capture_decran_2023-02-19_a_4.01.40_PM.p

I love the theme you were going for with this graphic! Its a cool thought that I have not seen done before. The purple and black jerseys are also a nice touch then with the red and purple border. There is a few suggestions I have for this graphic, The Flames logo is still there in a VHL themed graphic? Even just a basic logo swap would elevate this graphic a lot. The back of "Gonclaves" is a nice touch though! Next time also use a different font and keep it more consistent that way its easier to read! Other than that its a cool graphic! 7/10

6 hours ago, Gaming Ringleader said:

I love the theme you were going for with this graphic! Its a cool thought that I have not seen done before. The purple and black jerseys are also a nice touch then with the red and purple border. There is a few suggestions I have for this graphic, The Flames logo is still there in a VHL themed graphic? Even just a basic logo swap would elevate this graphic a lot. The back of "Gonclaves" is a nice touch though! Next time also use a different font and keep it more consistent that way its easier to read! Other than that its a cool graphic! 7/10

Ngl I wanted to do the logo swap for Calgary but forgot