Games: 312-322

VHL Games

Dear Journal,

Another night, another loss, another rescue mission. I never know what to expect when I remove the helmet and go out into the city, but tonight was different. Tonight, I saved a child from danger.

It started like any other night. I was patrolling the city, looking for any signs of trouble. But then I heard a cry for help, and my instincts kicked in. I followed the sound until I found a child standing at the edge of a cliff.

My heart raced as I approached the child, aware of the cliff's danger. I knew that I had to act quickly. I cautiously approached the child and tried to calm him down. He was crying and scared, but I got him to hold my hand.

Together, we slowly made our way away from the cliff's edge. I could feel the child's hand shaking in mine, but I tried to be as reassuring as possible. We returned to safety, and I called the authorities to inform them about the child.

As I walked away from the scene, I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride. I had saved a life tonight. Moments like these remind me why I do what I do. Being a vigilante hockey player is not easy, but it's worth it when I can make a difference in someone's life.

Until next time,