Teams Vegas will beat in the playoffs

twists

Teams Vegas will beat in the playoffs

While the Aces are heading into the playoffs with the guaranteed 8th seed, don't expect them to be a pushover. In fact, I'd bet my hard earned TPE that Vegas has a good chance of winning it all. Let's take a look at the top seeds currently in the playoffs.

Mexico City - Honestly these guys are just posers. They've had the easiest schedule in the league and pretend they're good for some reason. There's even been rumors that they pay off the refs so they're consistently on the power play. Imagine when they play a real team in the playoffs, they won't stand a chance. I've heard the refs in the playoffs are of a higher pedigree that would never take a payoff. I think they're going to get exposed hard in the playoffs.

Houston and San Diego - Middle of the pack teams never win. They'll just lose to us in 7 somewhere along the road. Their players are mid af. God bless their souls though.

Entire Eastern Conference - Everyone knows the west is the best conference. It hasn't ever been up for debate in the history of the VHLM. Basically, GG you guys tried.

Edited by twists

50 minutes ago, twists said:

God bless their souls though.

Thank you!

51 minutes ago, twists said:

Everyone knows the east is the best conference.

Isn't Vegas in the West? How can the east be the best conference?