Logan Foley heads home before the playoffs

WildfireMicro

Izumi pets the puppy named Shadow that her boyfriend Logan Foley had found on the street as Logan comes into the house. Izumi greets him as the pup playfully tries to nibble her finger

"Well we get to skip the Wild Card round." Logan says, smiling "that's good, just lays out a better path for us to go through in the playoffs"

"That is great honey" Izumi says as she puts Shadow down and let's Logan pet the very excited pup "I hope that I can get some pictures of you in hockey gear before you play the first home playoff game"

"Oh absolutely" Logan smiles "I will get you in the locker room before the game to get the shots, however that will probably be as far as I will be able to get you"

"That is fair honestly" she says as she gets up to go grab a drink "now I am just gonna drink a bit before heading to bed, it was a long day today with all the work I had to do in editing"

"Wait I thought someone else took care of editing?"

"Well she was sick today" Izumi shrugs "they needed this story out today, so I couldn't just wait for her to get better."

"Well good thing you have good editing skills" Logan chuckles as he goes to find something to eat.

Edited by WildfireMicro