London Unites GM position, a players thoughts

JCarson

I do not expect that those who will be making the final decision will even read this article, and even if they do read it, I doubt it will impact on the final decision-making processes. However, if you were to take a moment and ask the London United Team about who they would prefer to have as GM moving forward, I expect you would get a resoundingly unanimous response. 

Now I do not want to suggest that any of the other candidates are not qualified or that they would not do an excellent job. There are many individuals who are fully qualified for the posting and the London United players would be privileged to work with any of them. What I am suggesting is that the players currently on London United have all had an incredibly positive experience with one candidate. 

Jacobcarson877 has been a prior GM, mentor, friend, and many other positive things to everyone on the London team. He exhibits a dedication to the players who are on his team that goes beyond just being a manager. He becomes their friend, and as such it helps retain players in the VHL. In truth throughout season 87 Jacob made sure to stop in and connect with the London Team and his past players regularly, I expect it was at least once a day. All this while ensuring that he managed his own VHLM team effectively.  

To those who must make this decision, the players of London United understand that you have a series of complex decisions ahead of you. We know that you have many competing priorities and that you cannot allow a final decision to be dictated by players. We respect the work you do. However, we also wanted to make sure we expressed our thoughts.