The S89 Class and the Junior Showcase Tournament

nerji

I am not entirely sure when the cutoff for the draft classes are (and there might be a few weeks left, I'm just not sure) but so far the size of the S89 class is shaping up to be quite small compared to previous seasons In each of the last three classes (S88, S87, S86) they all had over 100 created players.

So far S89 has thirty players created including myself but I am guessing before and after the Junior Showcase Tournament we'll see a lot more created. I always find it interesting to see how many active players are created and continue on for a few seasons and I see some familiar names around here as well that are fairly active elsewhere.

I'm excited for the junior showcase tournament to see my player get into some games, then it will feel real and we can hope to find our first team and our first locker room that we'll be with for quite some time. I'm just hoping there are plenty of other S89 creates around to also take part in the tournament and generate some draft buzz! I can't wait for the playoffs to wrap up and get things going for Jeff Lewis!

204 words