Strasmore Stresses

Phil

Once again here we are with the clock ticking away towards midnight on another point task week. This week’s article is brought to you by alliteration, a common theme amongst articles provided by KnightTime studios. 

Going back to the first part of the sentence, that is actually a double entendre. The second meaning is that Strasmore is really quite nervous about this seasons playoff run and it will be getting underway for him within a day. He’s running fast out of time to ensure he is prepared.

the third year defends man has had another  improving year but he has yet to help his team through a playoff series. The pressure in the locker room is palpable and he’s really looking inward to see if he can do more this year to ensure the Wranglers make a deep run into the playoffs:

”I know it is not just up to me but if I can be at my utmost best then I’ve given my team the best chance I can at helping us get a series win. This organization has done so much for me so I really believe they need me to do this for them. Expect me to give it my all, hit hard, skate fast, and be looking up as soon as I take to the ice.”

despite the reassuring words in that press release, he for sure is putting a lot of pressure on himself and that is definitely a stressor. The biggest question is: can he rise above it?