First Quotes From New Prospect David Rashford

Knight

David Rashford, a somewhat-touted hockey prospect, is gearing up for the upcoming Season 89 draft. The 25-year-old English forward has spent the past few weeks starting preparations for the draft combine, and he knows that his performance there will be crucial in determining his future in the sport.

"I'm excited for the draft and for the opportunity to potentially play at the next level," Rashford said in a recent interview. "But I know that I have a lot of work to do if I want to make a strong impression on teams."

Rashford has been training tirelessly in preparation for the draft, working primarily on his stickhandling and passing skills. "I'm doing everything I can to make sure I'm ready for the draft," Rashford said. "I know that it's a huge opportunity, and I don't want to waste it." Despite the pressure he is under, Rashford is confident in his abilities and is looking forward to the challenge of competing at the next level.

"I know that the competition will be fierce, but I believe in myself and my abilities," he said. "I'm excited to show teams what I can do and to hopefully be drafted by a great organization."

Rashford's determination and work ethic are sure to serve him well in the draft and beyond.