Interview with rookie Rip Wheeler, VHLM - Las Vegas Aces “playoff game #11 post game” :

ScottyP

Interview with rookie Rip Wheeler, VHLM - Las Vegas Aces “playoff game #11 post game” : 

A) “Always, team time with the boys is what it’s all about…crack a few bruskis and ahh ya know maybe even some fireball bardownski with the bros…oh yeah…Aces up!”

Q) Rip! You’re back! Star #2! Nice work…

Q) So Rip, Congrats on the big 3-1 win tonight! You guys got the win against #1 seed Mexico City! Thanks for taking a few minutes to chat. 

Q) So take me through the game, how did you guys come out with the win. 

A) “Ya, uh ya know, coaches came with a great plan, good on for the boys…they really brought the heat! Varly was a boss tonight ya know uh, first starski…two genos and a happy hour appt…he was killing it bro!

Q) Ok Rip! You love to shine a light on the boys for sure…but how did it feel for you out there? 

A) “man, I ya know, I uh, I felt like Gary Payton buddy, just serving up appetizers like I work at Applebees bud! Whatever I have to do for the club ya know?! Sometimes it’s to0

0 chef, other nights it’s crushing the ya know uh the uh dishwashing routine…T-Triple G bud…do whatever the boys need. 

Q) Wow, Rip you always have a unique take…I love Applebees by the way! Haha…what what…what are you handing me Rip?! 

A) “buddy, you know what this is…its fire-ey and ball-ey bud…fireball! Let’s goooo!!! When we win? You win…I bring the party to my good sir…let’s riiiide! 

Q) Ok, we’ll Rip, bottoms up! Let’s get loaded! Haha 

A) Aces up bud, you know…it’s a lifestyle!