Plans for Rip Wheeler:

ScottyP

Plans for Rip Wheeler: 

My plans and or intentions for Rip Wheeler for season # 88. 

First off, I plan to continue to try and be consistent with the TPE point tasks. I know Scurvy and Sharky will be on me if I don’t. 

Second, I plan to make Rip more of a power forward and less of a meat head. Now I love some meatheads…I grew up on the Hanson

Bothers on TV and Bob Probert, Tie Domi, Tony Twist and Rob Ray on the real ice. But Rip has to make a contribution to the score card or he’s not gonna make it in todays VHL (All leagues). 

My plan is to continue to upgrade on the offense and defense respectively while holding back a bit on the hits. I feel like RIp produced enought hits and Pims to be considered a tough customer…but I want him to be of more of a Brendan Shanahan, Eric Lindros, Keith Tkachuck type of player…maybe even a modern day (more skilled) Milan Lucic or Tommy Wilson. I want Rip to score goals, be a contributor…but also crush the opposition and be a total pain to play against. 

That is my plan for coming season…I hope that I can continue to create PPE and add to Rip and make him a valuable commodity in the VHL, VHLE or VHLM…wherever he ends up…because wherever he does…he’s gonna make an impact…that is a fact.