Siyan Yasilievich Addresses the Media

badcolethetitan

Siyan Yasilievich Addresses the Media

image.png

Siyan Yasilievich Interview

We sat down with defenseman Siyan Yasilievich and asked him a couple questions about the trade. We also asked him about his expectations with London and what he is looking forward to in the future.

Interviewer: Hey Siyan, thanks for taking the time to sit down with us.

Siyan: "No problem, always willing to talk to the media."

Interviewer: So, you've been traded to London, how was this process and why do you think London wanted you?

Siyan: "Yeah, so I was willing to explore trade options after Davos unfortunately was eliminated in the finals, because I wanted to explore free agency after this season. I ended up getting dealt just two days later, so that Davos could get something in return for me, instead of receiving nothing when I walk to free agency. It was a smart move by Davos in my opinion. Now why London wanted me, I feel like that kind of speaks for itself."

Interviewer: Interesting. What are you looking to bring to this team and is there anything you're looking forward to?

Siyan: "I am one of the best passers in the entire league, and the best defenseman at doing so. That's a fact. I led the league with 71 assists in the regular season last season and I plan to up my total this season. I want to play with an elite scorer who I can dish the puck to that can finish off my passes. I'm looking forward to playing with Igor Molotov @Dom and @JCarson, who I believe fit this bill."

Interviewer: One last question, is there any expectations you want to set for this upcoming season?

Siyan: "I want to lead this team to their first ever playoff series win. They've never been able to do it and I want to be at the front of this cause. I feel like this team has a great core and we've got a window where we can do something very special. Anything less than that is a failure in my eyes."

Interviewer: Well Siyan, thanks for your time as always and we can't wait to see you on the ice!

Siyan: "No problem, I can't wait as well!"