A Stream to 500 Words Part 2

aimkin

I’m not sure what to talk about this week. Work is taking up most of my time and I don’t have the creativity to work on a graphic so I guess my words will have to do. So, what’s new since the last time I wrote a stream of conscious media spot…

Well, Dil is gone forever and Jacob is the new GM of London which is great because I really did enjoy working with him as AGM in San Diego the last two seasons so it will be nice to see what it’s like to be on his team. He’s made some big trades in the last few days so hopefully London will be much better this season. I’m hoping that this off season I can earn all the TPE there is and be ready to go. So far I’ve punched most of my core abilities to 95 and once I get SC to 95, they’re all going to 99. It should only take me about 2.5 seasons to get to my ideal build and then I’ll be able to bank like a madman to prepare for depreciation. I’m also currently 12 TPE from 900 so this media spot will close half that and I’ll just be some easy points next week to the milestone. Then on to 1,000! 

I can’t believe I have been here for 10 months like holy crap that’s a long time for me to stick with something. I’m sure I said that at the 6th month mark a while back but seriously. Between my ADHD and how easily I can burn myself out, I’m shocked that I’m still here and managing to produce content. Yea it’s a struggle sometimes but I’m honestly impressed with myself. I truly am enjoying it here and the long term commitment is still sticking around. I have my next player named and everything.

Wedding planning is going well now that we have a venue, photographer, dj, florist, and our save the dates went out last week. After tax season we’ll go back to where we had our first date and have an engagement photoshoot.

But back to the VHL for another 135 words.

Congrats to @kirbithan for hitting 700 TPE! You’re gaining fast but we’ll see if you’ll ever be able to catch up to me lol.

I’m still sitting at 5th overall in my class but I’m catching up to Phil slowly so we’ll see how long until I can overtake for 4th. My goal is to get up as high as possible in my class rankings since I plan to play out a full career with Jesse.

Ah, in recent news, how the hell did I get 1st overall in the VHL Finals Bracket???? Like seriously. I am very confused and I will tell you that it was stupid luck. I have never done that well before in any sort of fantasy bracket or the like either here or in real life. Honestly I’m shook (but also low key I’m loving the 10 TPE boost).

Well that’s all for now. See you next time!

519 words for week ending 3/26/2023

6 minutes ago, aimkin said:

I can’t believe I have been here for 10 months like holy crap that’s a long time for me to stick with something.

so close to a year, crazy how time flies! i also have my next player name ready haha

7 minutes ago, aimkin said:

Wedding planning is going well now that we have a venue, photographer, dj, florist, and our save the dates went out last week. After tax season we’ll go back to where we had our first date and have an engagement photoshoot.

SO CUTE! congrats again and i'm glad all is going well in wedding planning for you and your partner! 😍

7 minutes ago, aimkin said:

Congrats to @kirbithan for hitting 700 TPE! You’re gaining fast but we’ll see if you’ll ever be able to catch up to me lol.

thank you! considering how you're nearly at 900 tpe now, i doubt i can catch up but we can only hope 🤣

8 minutes ago, aimkin said:

Ah, in recent news, how the hell did I get 1st overall in the VHL Finals Bracket???? Like seriously. I am very confused and I will tell you that it was stupid luck. I have never done that well before in any sort of fantasy bracket or the like either here or in real life. Honestly I’m shook (but also low key I’m loving the 10 TPE boost).

you and triller killed it this season with the bracket challenge! a very well deserved 10 tpe

Congrats on getting your wedding plans settled! That's awesome and I hope it goes well!

4 hours ago, aimkin said:

how the hell did I get 1st overall in the VHL Finals Bracket????

this is my question too- I think you should just give me the answers next season