The Future is HARRINGTON

coming to a rink near you in the mid S90s… (brandon petan jr. sold separately— but it is encouraged to purchase both as a package deal) 

B7LywAR.png

Edited by kirbithan

10 hours ago, kirbithan said:

coming to a rink near you in the mid S90s… (brandon petan jr. sold separately— but it is encouraged to purchase both as a package deal) 

B7LywAR.png

Love this graphic! Feels like we have a fire and ice theme (I automatically love it). I feel like this graphic has hit all the right spots but is missing something, I feel like you could bennifet from another part on here to spice it up. But your attention to detail was amazing by putting the VHL logo on the chest where the NHL logo should be. Overall I love the theme and attention to detail. Just add something to spice it up. 8.5 out of 10, Awesome job!

Review time:

Pretty straightforward review since I have pretty much nothing but good things to say about this graphic! Ooh ooh ooh it's magic! The VHL logo swap was done seemlessly, and I am in love with the background + effects, so much flavour in this. Overall it feels simple and seemless, but also so complex at the same time... I just really like this. The only thing I can knock on it is that the font is a little hard to read, especially I think that's "river" (the players first name?) But even then the font matches amazingly with the rest of the graphic.

9.5/10 I would hire you personally

P.S. would I be crazy to ask to see this style but rotated 90 degrees, with a full player on the graphic, with the name on the bottom? Like a hockey card style 😅

Edited by RJMW

3 hours ago, RJMW said:

Review time:

Pretty straightforward review since I have pretty much nothing but good things to say about this graphic! Ooh ooh ooh it's magic! The VHL logo swap was done seemlessly, and I am in love with the background + effects, so much flavour in this. Overall it feels simple and seemless, but also so complex at the same time... I just really like this. The only thing I can knock on it is that the font is a little hard to read, especially I think that's "river" (the players first name?) But even then the font matches amazingly with the rest of the graphic.

9.5/10 I would hire you personally

P.S. would I be crazy to ask to see this style but rotated 90 degrees, with a full player on the graphic, with the name on the bottom? Like a hockey card style 😅

thank you so much for the kind review! i really appreciate it and no, it’s not crazy at all to ask for that! i’m not sure if you wanna see your own player in this style but if you do, you can leave a comment on my request thread ( since it’ll be easy for me to keep track of everything ) and i can get that done for you :cheers:

Review: I like the blur effect it makes the player stand out even more while still looking natural, the colors blend well with the kraken jersey, I think all the elements are placed perfectly especially the outline thingy. The replacement of the NHL logo with the VHL logo is a subtile detail that can me hard to do on an angle picture but you totally nailed it. I'm going to give it an 8/10 honestly very good graphic that's way over my abilities