Boga flies back to Seattle

Bojovnik

Seattle Bears forward Yaroslav Bogatyrev was spotted at Seattle Tacoma Airport on Sunday. According to his representatives, the Russian-born forward flew back from the Urals city of Ekaterinburg to the state of Washington to finalize his pre-season arrangements before the start of S88.

Bogatyrev spent several weeks training with his father, and during that time, the Nizhnii Tagil native underwent surgery for a wrist injury. According to Bogatyrev’s agent, the surgery was a success and there are no doubts that he will be in the Seattle Bears’ line-up for the opening game of the season.

“It’s great to be back in Seattle. I am super motivated to get the season started and despite my wrist, I feel in good physical shape. My father pushed me hard, and I think I’m in the best condition heading into a season. I need this season to really make a difference, and I think this is the time for me to become a leader on the Seattle Bears. I know the team expects it from me, I know the fans expect it from me, and I want everyone to know that I expect it from myself. The time is now, and I’m ready,” Bogatyrev told reporters on Sunday.