S88 San Diego Marlins Captains

Arce

San Diego Marlins Captain Circle

5GEf2KS.png

We are entering a new era in San Diego in S88 with a new GM/AGM tenure! With that we are seeing a mix of some familiar faces along with a lot of new ones. The Marlins have a culture of success and we are looking to continue that of course. An important part of doing that is assuring you have a reliable leadership circle. I know we have that with this group of guys. Without further delay, here are your S88 Marlins Captains!

[A] Fradin McGryer @Fradin99

Fradin is one of our newest players and has made an immediate impact in the locker room. He checks in every day, is very involved in team discussions and has caught onto league matters very quickly. His leadership trait was the first thing I noticed when he became a Marlin and we are incredibly honored to have him wear an A for San Diego this season. 

[A] Brad Marchand @McGriddy10

Brad is returning as a Marlin for his second season. He came to San Diego as a waiver last season, and when we had the opportunity to draft him I jumped on it. He was very vocal about wanting to become a Marlin and have a leadership role. He has been such a leader that we also made him our AGM for the S88 season. Brad’s dedication to the Marlins since day 1 has given him this well deserved A.

[C] Sjin @Mint

Returning again with the C on his chest is the one and only Sjin! Sjin has expressed interest in only playing in San Diego and was quick to express his re-sign intentions. He is a vital part of the San Diego locker room and knows the team inside and out. There was no doubt Sjin would be returning with the C on his chest and no one deserves it more.

Edited by Arce

An incredible honor to wear a letter to represent the team. I look forward to the ups and downs of the season, and traversing them with the guys in the room. Sjin and Marchy are great guys and I'm sure we'll do everything we can to continue to build the prestige and respect for the organization. It's my promise to work every day to be an example for every present and future Marlin as well as being someone past Marlins can look to and feel at ease to whom they left the team in the hands of.