Max Reflects

Steve

What a ride Max had in Malmo. We were a determined bunch for sure. We gave it our all last season and while not winning the cup, we had a huge moral victory in taking our playoff run to seven games in the conference finals. We had a blast and everyone was encouraging each other to push hard. It was one of those highlights in a players career that will always be remembered. Max was only one of many that were moved off the team. It was time for a Malmo reset and everyone was happy to leave if it made Malmo a better team for seasons yet to be played. I think the trades brought in some good solid youth that should grow and become another great chapter in the Malmo saga. I think everyone grew up a little in the last couple of seasons and some players that didn't put in the effort before turned it around and became very good earners and great team mates. I wish all my past team mates great success and I hope they have fond memories of the time we made the “Big Push”. I know it will stay with me as a career moment that will be hard to forget.

Now Max has something to prove in Riga. Can the old man make shit happen in his fading career? I think he can. We will see.