Jensen Off to Solid Start Through First Eight Games

Advantage

Jensen Off to Solid Start Through First Eight Games

Viktor Jensen has a sizable amount of expectations around the potential season he could have, coming off being selected second overall by the Houston Bulls.  He has found himself down the middle on the top line for the Bulls, and is currently tied for the team lead in points with nine, while scoring a surprisingly impressive five goals for someone who is widely considered more of a playmaker.  It has been a bit of a common occurrence lately to see Jensen improving on a new aspect of his game with a lot of development being seen on his shooting, playmaking and puckhandling while adding another element of speed to his game over the last off-season.

"We saw all the improvement he had shown as a member of the Brigade in the Junior Showcase Tournament.  I'm not surprised whatsoever to see him producing and it's nice to see the results being shown against some pretty impressive teams.  I am surprised to see him scoring as much as he has been, as his puck-moving his always been the calling card, but it seems clear from this start and the way he was scoring goals in the JST, that Viktor has been focusing on being a better sniper and has made some pretty incredible steps. - Anonymous VHL Scout

Jensen will hope to continue his progression as the Bulls continue their season.  It will be interesting to see if he can ramp the production up as they face some likely lesser teams as the season moves on.  He may need to if he wants to win the battle to be selected first overall in the VHL Draft.  Granted, this does not seem to be a concern for Jensen.  "I don't really care what pick I get selected at.  I am just focused on improving my game and helping this team win."