After practice

comrade cat

As Tzesar is practicing on ice he talks to his teammates and management having a great old time but while leaving the arena doing practice he meets up with the media to talk about Houston and how he is doing.

“Tzesar houston is down in the league with 4-5. What do you think about this downfall of success to failure?”

“Honestly hear me out I kinda blame it on me if you have seen me recently i’ve kinda done nothing really one assist is all a few hits and that’s it, i’ve been trying to y'know get my scoring up but management said that they were gonna tweak lines to see if i’m not working well with other teammates, I really came into the league thinking I could be a real good player but with this recent games i’m unsure, I hope changing the lines will give me more chances and goals.”

“True could be line problems but what do you specifically think about the team?”

“I well first our forward line is great a bunch of talented players and really a playoff team if we can change our luck, our goalie is good too with good defense it's just really there's a ton of better scorers on other teams we work more together while others try to score more, like I know for a fact I’m a way better passer than scorer so I tend to pass more since that's a better chance of a point so yea I would rather try to pass to a better teammate that can score pretty well.”

“Alright but another question, would you rather try to score more or assist more?” 

“I do like scoring it's fun and exciting but I would rather be known for being an absolute dimer I just love to see my teammates exceed, while I’m still getting a point for the assist and it just feels more better but in the end I would rather a goal since y'know making that goalie look silly is the best.”

“Well anyway last question, what are you trying to work on the most? I know you said scoring and all that but what about puck handling or your speed I feel like you can’t really keep relying on scoring”

“Well I am trying to learn how to puck handle better since it will cost me less turnovers, and it does have some defensive perks like getting the rebound off the goalie and you do a nice move and make sure the other team doesn’t get the puck off my stick, and it can also help me bring the puck up then pass, but I’m also of course doing passing and shooting but I really wanna start getting into speed since being slow isn’t an advantage at all defense and offense you are worst, but anyway in the end I really just want to get better and become a superstar and become one of the best in the vhlm and vhl and hopefully one day becoming a Hall of fame player and be better than my father.”

“Alright then Tzesar good luck into tonights games.”

Words: 523