London United Press Conference

JCarson

Week of April 23 2023

I have had a number of people like the idea of doing Press Conferences to get to know their teammates

So here we go.

1) I took a blacksmithing class on Sunday April 16 and was able to create a letter opener, what is the strangest hobby you have ever done?

2) At least for out North American contingent April is tax submission time, did you complete your taxes on time?

3) What is one city you would like to go to but never have?

4) How big is the circumference of our head? Get out your tape measure or wrap a string around your head and them measure the string afterwards.

5) What is your favorite food?

6) Name one food you hate or at least choose not to eat. Why don't you eat it?

20 minutes ago, JCarson said:

Week of April 23 2023

I have had a number of people like the idea of doing Press Conferences to get to know their teammates

So here we go.

1) I took a blacksmithing class on Sunday April 16 and was able to create a letter opener, what is the strangest hobby you have ever done?

2) At least for out North American contingent April is tax submission time, did you complete your taxes on time?

4) How big is the circumference of our head? Get out your tape measure or wrap a string around your head and them measure the string afterwards.

1. Probably this lol. Or general text roleplaying online.

2. Yes. And I completed about 400 other people's returns on time as well.

3. Tokyo! I've wanted to visit Japan for a long time and I can't wait to go one day and just eat all the amazing food.

4. However big a snapback is on the third nub lol.

5. Sushi all day every day

6. Mexican. I love it, it does not love me. 

18 hours ago, JCarson said:

Week of April 23 2023

So here we go.

1.  Rock tumbling.  I would go and collect cool looking rocks then put them in a tumbler for weeks switching out varying sand grain sizes till they were all polished and smooth.  It was the loudest machine ever and when I finally stopped, I realized how much noise I was generating.  It was in my youth when we lived on an acreage so I was only disturbing the peace of my own family.  Saints for allowing me to do it.

2.  I most certainly did!  I usually do mine and my wife but this is the first filing with our new dependent so I took them in to be done so I could make sure we were getting everything we could.

3.  Not a fan of cities but if I had to pick one I would go with Sydney!  My wife wants to go to London so I would put that in there for her.

4.  22 inches!  I have been told I have a small head and it is evidenced by child bike helmets being a pretty good fit but after a cursory search, the average male head circumference is 22.5" so I am only JUST below that!

5.  Probably a burger!  I don't really have a favorite food but if I ever venture out to a restaurant it is what I usually end up getting.  Probably that lack of ambition for trying new things.  It is mainly because I can't imagine paying for something at a restaurant and then ending up not liking it so I go with the safe option.

6.  Eggplant.  The texture of it just doesn't do it for me.  Same with calamari.  I keep being told I just haven't had good calamari and every time I try it I still don't like it.

Great questions again!

I feel like most people have done this, so I don't know how weird it really is, but as a kid I used to capture frogs, snails, and worms, and put them into a container and keep them as "pets" outside.

yup! I just did mine about 2 weeks ago.

Can I pick more then 1? I wanna go to Victoria BC, Tokyo, and Warsaw (or just any city in Poland).

About 22 inches.

You can never go wrong with some good quality sushi.

Tomato's! ewww! They taste like gross and the texture is yuck!