Bad Comic?

Gaikoku-hito

Here I am thinking about what to write for a spot of TPE and all I can think about is a interesting movie that I watched the other day where the character is left for dead and everyone is screaming at him to get up, understanding that it is all but over.

Then all of a sudden, he takes another breath and stands back up. Seems stronger then every and starts to actually fight again but this time he is actually winning!??!

Why does this actually sound somewhat familiar to me when relating it to the VHL? That is due to the fact that Vancouver Wolves has for the most part of the season been left for dead but seemingly out of nowhere they finally took a breath and started playing hockey.

While they are not out of the grave yet as they are tied for the final wildcard spot as I write this but they have finally shown some life lead by Henry Eagles, Pierre Emile Bouchard and Dogwood Maple. What changed? These players finally woke up and have started scoring bring the team back from the dead. Now the only question remaining will be can they pull the team out of the grave and into a play-off spot?