Why you should join Houston at TDL

AJW

*Disclaimer* Most of this is not serious

With a lot of S80 class members on the verge on recreating at Trade Deadline, I want to post my pitch here in case anyone actually sees it. Here is why Houston is the best team in the VHLM and why you should join us:

1. Triller. Myself and Triller run the team together. He is my AGM on the Forum/Portal, but in our locker room we are both seen with GM roles. It's a respect thing, Triller is a huge part of this operation and if we could do CO-GMs in the VHLM I would easily split my TPE. At the same time though... he is still technically my AGM who is very good at graphics. I will put Triller to work day and night pumping out any graphic of your need. I feel like a small sippy cup of water and a loaf of bread will be enough to feed him for a week of working in complete darkness in my locked back shed. He has a baby but don't worry, we'll force the kid to make a player as well and join Houston.

2. We are above average. Are you the type of player that loves the spotlight? Scoring goals and making big plays? Well this season Houston hasn't done any of that. But! We are above .500 I swear look at the records. So come on down to Houston if you've ever wanted to play on Average Joe's in the movie dodgeball (We do win stuff we're just always under dogs).

3. I am a nice person. I feel like I'm pretty nice and cool, good vibes only in Houston.

Okay thank you for reading if you did and I hope everyone and their grand mother joins Houston this TDL :)

These points are all true except for the sippy cup of water and loaf of bread.  The darkness of that shed is all I require!

Join us in Houston!  Winning a cup with a team already at the top is called, "riding coattails." Come to Houston and EARN a cup rather than be given one with an asterisk that you can only lie to yourself about for so long!

I keep the LR clean of debris and the benches polished so you can literally see yourself in Houston!  Come on down!