LeBen Aky

DustyMclaren

Keep up the good work! Your graphics have been getting better and better already :) Also if you find yourself making lots of graphics, you can submit one weekly as a VHL.com graphic for 2 TPE!

Edited by AJW

6 minutes ago, AJW said:

Keep up the good work! Your graphics have been getting better and better already :) Also if you find yourself making lots of graphics, you can submit one weekly as a VHL.com graphic for 2 TPE!

To think I thought just a week ago that I was lucky to have a waiver guy even making a PT and now we are in .com territory is incredible. DK is my pride and joy so far as a GM and that's not to say I don't love all my players but this man is honestly making a competitive season for a us truly a blast so far. @DustyMclarenhats off to you sir.

7 minutes ago, Pifferfish said:

To think I thought just a week ago that I was lucky to have a waiver guy even making a PT and now we are in .com territory is incredible. DK is my pride and joy so far as a GM and that's not to say I don't love all my players but this man is honestly making a competitive season for a us truly a blast so far. @DustyMclarenhats off to you sir.

@Girts This is how you made me feel as my first goated waiver player in Las Vegas 🤩

8 hours ago, AJW said:

@Girts This is how you made me feel as my first goated waiver player in Las Vegas 🤩

Haha thanks that's awesome! I loved that you picked me up and Vegas was such a great place to play, I really loved that season. You guys helped me so much!!

Also best of luck to this new guy, nice gfx!