Sirdsvaldis on LA season and his new adventures

FrostBeard

After not appearing before the press this whole season, Sirdsvaldis Miglasķēms has created a statement that he carefully read in from of the Media room in LA Stars home arena. 

*With a bit of sweat on his forehead and a glass with unknown lightly brown or even caramel colour drink, Sirdsvaldis steps to the podium*

Hello there my great disciples! It is my time agian to ask for donations for the cau.... Wait, sorry, this is the wrong speech. So.... Uhm... Yeah, what's up?

I am here to proclaim that there is no bigger and better and stronger and... well, you get it - superstar in the league than me, future local HoF 5th tier cadidate and the father of your neighbours long lost child - Sirdsvaldis Miglasķēms. I am just here to talk about LA and some other cool things like rollerblading and baking cakes while wearing pirate hats. When it comes to LA, our season is going good, Sirdsvaldis is player well, but not great and that really makes me angry as I am clearly the biggest and best guy on the team and yet I am not able to prove it on ice. I am a bit angry and a bit annoyed but that is just life I guess?

When it comes to my own performance, I think I just need to improve few things like puck movement, shooting ability in both slapshot and wristshot, need to get some of my skating game on point, passing is lacking so need to work on that too, defensively I need to work on my shot blocking and just stick handling in general and need to have a bit better teamwork and have that offensive and defensive awareness on point and also need to have a bit more leadership... Yeah, I think that is it. 

When it comes to everything else, I recently decided to have a bit of a hobby and I decided to join a football league and I have been learning that. And before anyone here says "But our dear master Miglasķēms, did you really give up on your other great talents like knitting and researching political power distribution between tribes in Amazon rainforest?" - the answer is a solid and strong no. I am still doing that but your orders of knitted socks and gloves will be delayed by at least 1 or 2 calendar days. 

Okay, I think that will be it.