How I got here...

cLoWn

Hello, my name is Cátia. Leandro, my brother, had been bothering me for a while now, always trying to convince me to join the VHL, he would show me the graphics he made and would tell me that that was a way to earn points, but it wasn’t until this past week that I finally gave in and told him I would join, and to be honest with you I’m not sure why I accepted it, because I don’t even know much about hockey, but either way my brother was not gonna forget that I agreed to this, he was even saying “now it’s the optimal time to do so”, and I’m not sure about that, I’m just sure about the fact that he only really wants the recruitment TPE, but I guess I can give him credit about being so persistent about this.

Now that I’m here I’m seeing why Leandro has invested so much of his time in this, I mean, aside from being fun to improve your player, or winning matches, there’s a big community behind the VHL, so you get to meet new people, you get to see everyone’s work, AMAZING works, at that, and you get to learn with them too.

“If you look at it, the VHL is kinda like a buy 1 take 3 package, really.” says Cátia Goncalves.

I seriously read '... Leandro my brother had been brothering me...' had a laugh when I noticed my inability to properly read...

My recruiting was way easier: Marcel (also a younger sibling) has seen me navigating the page and asked me what it was and if he could join as well. Bam! 16 free TPE for good old me. (Maybe I should recruit my sis, she is into hockey as well).

My recommendation to look at art is Instant Rockstar's work (also the non-VHL related stuff he posts in the gfx in the discord), Triller, Ricer13, STZ and Steve as well as BOOM (in no particular order). Not shitting on the other contributors at all, these are just the ones whose style/vibe pleases me most (Leandro did some amazing commissioned work for me as well, but I guess you have seen his contributions already). Of course your mileage may vary.

Edited by Daniel Janser