Betrayed

leandrofg

These have been trying days, personally. A lot of work and pressure to finish a deal that's on the table, and the wedding is getting closer and closer. That means having a tighter schedule and less availability to go around the table. 

Still, I have not been slacking on the VHL responsibilities. Everyone in Cologne is getting the help and support they may need. The updater in me has been updating too, not as the regular European morning time updater, but the sporadic "let's go to the queue and try to zero it."

Today, I found myself thinking about having to write a Point Task, but could not bring myself to it. The creative juices weren't flowing, so I decided to claim a Press Conference, a .com, and Trivia.

"Quick and easy," I thought, thinking about the times I did Trivia and left it unclaimed. Yes, you see where this is going. Trivia betrayed me. Trivia doesn't carry to the next week.

P.S.: I can't "try to zero" the queue right now, but the ~40 claims will meet their faith tonight - if not sooner.

1 hour ago, leandrofg said:

These have been trying days, personally. A lot of work and pressure to finish a deal that's on the table, and the wedding is getting closer and closer. That means having a tighter schedule and less availability to go around the table. 

Still, I have not been slacking on the VHL responsibilities. Everyone in Cologne is getting the help and support they may need. The updater in me has been updating too, not as the regular European morning time updater, but the sporadic "let's go to the queue and try to zero it."

Today, I found myself thinking about having to write a Point Task, but could not bring myself to it. The creative juices weren't flowing, so I decided to claim a Press Conference, a .com, and Trivia.

"Quick and easy," I thought, thinking about the times I did Trivia and left it unclaimed. Yes, you see where this is going. Trivia betrayed me. Trivia doesn't carry to the next week.

P.S.: I can't "try to zero" the queue right now, but the ~40 claims will meet their faith tonight - if not sooner.

Jesus, Leandro don't give this old man a heart attack like this. I thought that something went south with your wedding after I read the first few words...